Commercial Integrator Expo Unveils 2023 Networking Opportunities
Commercial Integrator Expo (CIX), owned and produced by Emerald, will host a wide variety of networking opportunities at its inaugural show in Denver, CO, this September. CIX 2023 will feature a robust schedule of events—including educational training opportunities, programming features, and special happenings to connect attendees with peers and exhibitors.
“Trade shows provide a platform for attendees to network with other professionals in their field and help forge new business relationships,” said Jason McGraw, CTS, group vice president for CEDIA Expo, Commercial Integrator Expo, and KBIS, Emerald. “Commercial Integrator Expo will provide a unique industry gathering to connect audiovisual systems professionals, IT professionals, and technology managers in corporate, higher education, hospitality, retail, and resimercial market settings. We look forward to providing a resource for new connections and networking apart from gaining knowledge and experience.”
Attendees can participate in various networking events, including:
- NSCA is set to host the NSCA’s BizSkills Day, which will feature a full day of educational sessions and peer networking. On Wednesday, Sept. 6, BizSkills Day will uncover helpful insights, best practices, and tools for project management, finance, sales, and operations skills.
- Digital Signage Federation (DSF) will host Digital Signage Day on Thursday, Sept. 7. The full day of education will include a curated collection of sessions from DSF’s online micro-credential course catalog, explicitly designed for people who want to learn more about the industry and its growing business opportunities. This will be followed by a networking reception.
- IMCCA has organized a comprehensive track of educational sessions on unified communications and collaboration technologies (UC), applications, trends, and case studies. IMCCA says it will bring insights from industry subject matter experts.
- Nationwide Marketing Group will network, engage, and educate its residential and commercial channel professionals. Nationwide Marketing Group’s Hank Alexander will participate in a panel uncovering the State of the Industry, identifying business opportunities, pitfalls, and critical trends for future success.
- The Commercial Integrator Expo Conference is designed to inspire industry professionals to think more broadly about how they approach their business, introduce them to new lines of revenue and business opportunities, and equip them with the resources to formulate meaningful conversations on the show floor.
Other events held at the show—including the CE Pro Awards, CE Pro All-Star Band, Women in Consumer Technology Networking Reception and Luncheon, and AV Yoga—will allow attendees to reconnect with friends and colleagues and learn about industry issues and trends. Notably, CIX 2023 will be co-located with CEDIA Expo 2023 to offer additional educational opportunities, networking, and new product exploration. According to Emerald, having commercial and residential AV products and solutions under one roof will provide exceptional value and opportunity for exhibitors and attendees alike.
Individuals interested in attending Commercial Integrator Expo 2023 can click here to register online. Industry association members receive discounted registration fees for show floor and CIX Conference sessions.
To stay up-to-date with the latest show news, click here to visit our Commercial Integrator Expo 2023 hub.