Transition 2021: Restart, Reshape, Reinvigorate
July 8, 2021
11:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EDT
TRANSITION 2021 is a virtual event that brings together a diverse and enterprising group of people from the AV staging, production, and broadcast industry, to share their experience, motivations, strategies, and incomparable drive to succeed in the face of COVID.
Here’s why you should make every effort not to miss this unique virtual event.
- You’ll walk away with actionable tips that you can immediately apply toward the success of your next virtual, live, or hybrid event.
- You’ll get to benefit from hearing how others, who are facing the same challenges you’re facing, are finding solutions to resolve those challenges.
- You’ll hear the state of the industry from those who are on the show floor, as well as from those who are in the office and responsible for the strategy of their company.
- If you have been searching for a job you’ll get a chance to see first-hand which company is hiring because they will be posting open positions throughout the conference.
- You’ll get to ask questions that will be answered by a stellar cast of speakers.
So, sign up now! We’re truly looking forward to seeing you at TRANSITION 2021!
We are excited to partner with Cue Audio to offer a second screen experience.
Please use the QR or link to download the Cue Live app to your Apple or Android smart phone. You will be prompted at the start of the conference to open the app on your phone to receive exciting content.
All times EDT
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m
Welcome and Keynote Presentation
12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Session 1: The Way Forward
1:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Session 2: The Hybrid AV Environment
2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Session 3: Recruiting and Developing Talent in this New Era
3:00 – 4:00 p.m.
Session 4: Realigning the AV Ecosystem
Mitchell Partnership Alliances
Bob Mitchell’s corporate marketing background is highlighted by his professional experience as a New York City-based TV and digital executive at such companies as Viacom, Disney, Sony Pictures Entertainment, NBCUniversal, Madison Square Garden Entertainment, and various digital start-ups. Several years ago, he was recruited and relocated to Washington, D.C. where he transformed, reimagined, and reinvented the B2B events-based speakers bureau business. With a focus on the power of storytelling and emotional connections through audience experiences, his fresh, unique, and forward-thinking approach brought a content-driven and media-focused lens to the traditional role of events, conferences, and meetings.
Bob Mitchell was recently named one of the most influential people in virtual events. As a principal at his consulting firm, Mitchell Partnership Alliances, he currently advises Fortune 500 companies, start-ups, and associations, on operational, strategic, and communications alignment across integrated channels that build continuous engagement and community, utilizing virtual, hybrid, and physical in-person events as the core of the customer journey.