Matrox to Unveil Latest Remote Production Tech at 2022 NAB Show
The company says attendees will also discover a versatile portfolio that offers a variety of innovative approaches for today’s most demanding live media production workflows. Featured showcases include:
- Monarch EDGE encoder and decoder appliances for REMI enabling video professionals with 4K/multi-HD video transport for live, multi-camera events
- Extio 3 IP KVM extenders empowering broadcast production facilities to reimagine more dynamic workflows so that creative professionals can produce content anytime, anywhere
- ConvertIP SMPTE ST 2110 NMOS-aware and IPMX-compatible converters showcasing how broadcasters can easily monitor ST 2110 IP signals on HDMI or SDI monitors
- VERO ST 2110 signal generator and diagnostic appliance allowing users to validate ST 2110 devices for compliance before deployment
- X.mio and DSX LE5 ST 2110 NIC and SDI I/O cards facilitating the development of on-premise solutions
- Matrox media framework helping broadcasters build virtual equipment rooms in the cloud that deliver an on-the-premise experience with zero compromises.
Matrox will also participate in the IP Showcase (Booth W5222), where its ConvertIP and VERO will be on display alongside the industry’s latest ST 2110 and IPMX-ready technologies.
To see all of Matrox’ latest solutions for remote production, visit the company in Booth N3118 at the 2022 NAB Show; click here to book a meeting with Matrox at the show.
To stay up-to-date with the latest show news, visit our NAB Show 2022 hub.