LG Launches National Sales Rep Network For ‘Extreme Home Cinema’ dvLED Displays
LG Electronics USA has formed a new national network of third-party sales representatives to bring the magic of the direct view LED (dvLED) “Extreme Home Cinema” displays to resellers and luxury homeowners across the United States.
The territories of the 13 rep firms cover the majority of the country. The Extreme Home Cinema displays will be featured in LG’s booth (#14041) at CEDIA Expo 2022, and at upcoming CEDIA Tech Summits.
“These trusted manufacturer’s representatives are serving high-end custom-installation dealers nationwide with the revolutionary LG dvLED Extreme Home Cinema display technology for the first time,” said David Cusick, senior account manager at LG Electronics USA. “The power of the rep network combines LG’s expertise as a dvLED innovator and leadership in the premium TV category with our reps’ extensive market knowledge and sales experience.”
The LG dvLED Extreme Home Cinema is LG Electronics’ first direct-view light-emitting diode display series designed specifically for high-end residential installations, providing homeowners with incredible images at scales unachievable with traditional TVs, according to the company. LG dvLED Extreme Home Cinema is designed to deliver superb performance with exceptional brightness, years of residential lifespan, incredible viewing angles, and a very high color gamut even in rooms with lots of windows and high ambient light.
Using 2 million to 33 million individual diodes (depending on resolution), the new LG dvLED Extreme Home Cinema series includes 16:9 displays that range from 81″ to 325″ measured diagonally. In addition, ultra-stretch video-wall-style installations deliver a seamless 32:9 display ideal for windowing multiple video sources such as live sports, newscasts, and social media feeds.
The territories of each rep firm are:
- Northwest – Pacific Rim Marketing
- Northern California – Zone Pacific Sales
- Southern California and Las Vegas – Pacific Coast Rep Group
- Rocky Mountains and Arizona – SoundTech Marketing
- Plains States – Synapse Marketing
- Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Arkansas – Momentum Sales
- Illinois and Wisconsin – New Image Marketing
- Michigan – Sales And Marketing Inc.
- Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, West Virginia, and Western Pennsylvania – DSC Direct
- Southeast and Florida – C&E Marketing
- Manhattan, Long Island, Northern New Jersey – The NYMT
- Pennsylvania, Southern NJ, Maryland, Virginia, and Washington D.C. – The Aurora Group
- Minnesota, South Dakota, and North Dakota – Motherduck Marketing
For information about ordering LG dvLED Extreme Home Cinema, click here. Residential dealers are encouraged to contact their local reps for sales, design, and installation assistance.
To stay up-to-date with the latest show news, visit our CEDIA Expo 2022 hub.