Holo Brings a New Dimension in Human-Machine Interaction
Holo Industries is set to debut its disruptive Holographic Touch—a new technology that provides responsive mid-air interaction without the use of special lighting, glasses, or headgear—at CES 2023.
Holo Industries’ product line has expanded to include a dozen new formats, from a 100mm door entry system to a kiosk with a life-size holographic avatar.
Holographic imagery is provided by ASKA3D’s Holographic Plates. When combined with Holo Industries’ proprietary optics, software, and sensors—the precision plates, manufactured by Asukanet in Japan, creates Holographic Touch.
The following interactive holographic products will be on display along with the holographic plates at CES 2023 in Booth 9053:
- Mastercard Merchant Systems: Holographic payment terminals for retailers
- Hyundai Automotive Entertainment Console: Hyundai Palisades SUV holographic entertainment console
- Kiosks: European modern Cubist design and brushed metal and wood holographic kiosks
- Medical Avatar: Connect with a virtual medical admissions agent
- Gambling: Interactive holographic rar-top gambling systems for casinos and home recreation
- Wheelchair Entry Systems: Contactless ADA holographic wheelchair entry systems with audio
- Residential Entry Systems: Holographic keypad for contactless entry
- Asukanet Holographic Plates: Test the unique properties of the precision plates
CES 2023 attendees can experience Holographic Touch and ASKA3D Holographic Plates in Booth 9053 at the Las Vegas Convention Center,
Click here to stay up-to-date with the latest show news and visit our CES 2023 hub.