CI Expo Establishes Content Advisory Committee
Commercial Integrator Expo, owned and produced by Emerald, has formed its Content Advisory Committee. Commercial Integrator Expo’s Content Advisory Committee is a diverse group of subject matter experts who will provide recommendations and insights to inform the inaugural event’s conference programming.
The Content Advisory Committee will collaborate to ensure Commercial Integrator Expo programming provides relevant educational topics, insightful speakers, and thought leadership sessions to help attendees accelerate their businesses and professional development. The Content Advisory Committee is comprised of industry leaders with vast knowledge and experience. Commercial Integrator Expo Content Advisory Committee includes:
● Ryan Cahoy, Chief Revenue Officer, Rise Display
● Zachary Comeau, Executive Editor, TechDecisions
● Mark Coxon, CTS-D, CTS-I, Business Development Director, XTG, AVI-SPL
● Christina De Bono, President, ClearTech Media
● David Danto, Director Emerging Technology and Industry Analyst, IMCCA
● Megan A. Dutta, Editor-in-Chief, LAVNCH [CODE]
● Dan Ferrisi, Editor-in-Chief, Commercial Integrator
● Michelle Guss, Vice President, Hospitality, Crestron Electronics
● BC Hatchett, M.A.E.d., Associate Director, Classroom Technology, Vanderbilt University
● Alexis La Broi, CTS, Director, Audiovisual Design Division, MidPoint Technology Group
● Tom LeBlanc, Executive Director, NSCA
● Lainie Mataras, Senior Director, Consultant, Architect, Design Group, Planar
● Patrick Whipkey, Vice President, Edge
In addition to the conference programming to be offered by the DSF, HETMA, IMCCA, and NSCA at Commercial Integrator Expo, show management will be issuing a call for presentations this month where the Content Advisory Committee will review the submissions in addition to providing recommendations for additional topics to ensure a robust and comprehensive program.
“The Content Advisory Committee is a collaboration between industry experts to gather, review, and source relevant and insightful programming for Commercial Integrator Expo attendees,” said Jason McGraw, CTS, group vice president and show director for Emerald. “We are pleased to establish the show’s Content Advisory Committee and welcome a diverse group of industry experts from unique disciplines that will help us drive the inaugural show’s success. Commercial Integrator Expo will offer a unique opportunity for commercial systems integration professionals and technology managers to learn, connect, and grow their professional knowledge and business skills.”
At Commercial Integrator Expo, attendees can expect various educational topics on technology applications—including audio, video, control, digital signage, AV/IT networking, lighting, security, unified communications and collaboration, and sessions on business skills, emerging trends, and systems design for vertical markets including corporate, higher education, hospitality, retail, and resimercial.
Commercial Integrator Expo 2023, co-located with CEDIA Expo 2023, is set to take place September 6-9, in Denver, CO. To learn more, visit expo.commercialintegrator.com.
To stay up-to-date with the latest show news, click here to visit our Commercial Integrator Expo 2023 hub.