Absen Aims to Amaze InfoComm 2023 Attendees with LED Displays
Absen says it is “excited to showcase its cutting-edge solutions and engage with industry experts and attendees” at InfoComm 2023.
During the show, attendees will have the opportunity to visit Absen in Booth 3729 and experience the company’s latest products and solutions firsthand. Members of the Absen team will be on-site, ready to provide live demonstrations, answer questions, and offer insights into how its offerings can help businesses achieve their communication and collaboration goals.
“InfoComm 2023 provides a fantastic platform for us to connect with industry professionals and showcase our latest LED innovations,” said Stephanie Carten, marketing manager at Absen. “We are proud to demonstrate our commitment to delivering cutting-edge products that empower businesses and enhance visual experiences. We look forward to engaging with attendees, sharing our expertise, and forging valuable partnerships.”
Absen will be showcasing a lineup of its displays across various product lines, including:
- Data Visualization: Absen’s LED displays for data visualization provide clarity and detail, empowering businesses to make data-driven decisions with ease.
- Virtual Production: With Absen’s LED solutions for virtual production, directors and creators can directly see the filming environment, immerse actors in the scene, and save time and energy.
- Live Production: With a commitment to providing cutting-edge solutions for live events, Absen offers a comprehensive range of rental and stage LED products. These products have been designed to meet the demanding requirements of live productions—ensuring stunning visuals and unforgettable experiences, according to the company.
- Commercial Display: Absen’s commercial display solutions offer high-quality and versatile LED panels that are designed to be ideal for retail spaces, corporate environments, and public venues.
- Absen iCon: The Absen iCon series delivers LED solutions for the meeting experiences. This all-in-one LED screen for conferencing helps users better facilitate presentations, brainstorming, and decision-making.
At Absen’s booth, there will be a dedicated hands-on interactive area featuring its LED solutions, including the Polaris (PL V10), Mars (MR), Venus (VN), and Jupiter (JP) series. These displays offer exceptional performance, stunning image quality, and robust reliability for a wide range of applications, says Absen.
Click here to stay up-to-date with the latest show news and visit our InfoComm 2023 hub.
Planning to attend InfoComm in Orlando? We have a code that will give attendees free access to the show floor. Click here to register and enter code “LAVNCH”.