22Miles Debuts AI Customization for Enterprise Communications
Content management software provider 22Miles is debuting turnkey artificial intelligence (AI) customization services that bring the power of AI to even the most secure enterprise communication applications.
AI has transformed the way we interact with content, and the latest update to the 22Miles Content Manager ensures that teams can embrace its opportunities for business intelligence, customer experiences, and productivity with confidence, according to the company. AI replaces the need for searching and scrolling with a custom-trained, secure digital assistant who can ask follow-up questions, cross-reference sources, and give expert responses.
22Miles debuted three new AI tools in its latest content management system (CMS) release, Content Manager Version 7.5:
- AI Assistant: a consumer-facing chat interface that can be trained to assist with anything from wayfinding to product information. AI Assistant can hold meaningful customer conversations to guide visitors, customers, and travelers in retail, conferences venues, facilities, and more.
- AI Backoffice: an internal AI that recognizes user identities, tailoring responses to their specific roles and data access rights.
- AI Command: A user-friendly CMS backend interface for quick content editing and digital signage command execution.
Joey Zhao, CEO and co-founder of 22Miles, emphasized the transformative nature of these tools, “Our custom AI is a new paradigm in digital communication. Imagine a customer-facing chat that not only knows your brand inside out and communicates in a manner that’s indistinguishable from a live person. AI Backoffice is an indispensable ally for internal users, capable of tackling advanced queries, providing insights and helping make fast data-driven decisions.”
Content Manager V7.5 includes several other new features and improvements alongside the new 22Miles AI tool suite. Notable upgrades include:
- New mobile wayfinding templates.
- An Outlook plug-in for integrated room booking, and meeting scheduling.
- Microsoft Teams Rooms (MTR) device screensaver capabilities.
- Teams video call capabilities for concierge kiosks.
Existing 22Miles customers and dealers can unlock these new features now by upgrading to Content Manager V7.5. Click here to learn more or to book a demo of the new AI tool suite.