Next-Level Collaboration: Engage With
Interactive Touch and Advanced Whiteboarding
This live event has ended, but is now available On-Demand!
Engage With Interactive Touch and Advanced Whiteboarding
DTEN is constantly taking the pulse of both our customers and industry partners. Of course, what we hear most is how much they appreciate our all-in-one, ready-out-of-the-box and intuitive-to-use solutions! They also share their most common concerns with us, including:
- “We’ve already made substantial investments in video conferencing equipment, but our meetings are still not very collaborative.”
- “In our meetings, everyone has their head down looking at their own laptops; there is no central focal point.”
- “Our remote team members can’t fully participate and feel disengaged.”
Fortunately, the newly released DTEN ONboard provides a solution for all these concerns and more. The new device:
- Adds advanced, interactive touch to legacy meeting rooms
- Puts everyone on the same page with a shared and dynamic canvas for collaboration, natively ready for the advanced tools available through the new Zoom Whiteboard
- Enables both in-room and remote users equal access to the shared whiteboard, advancing collaboration equity
DTEN ONboard also has other use cases including workspace reservations: checking availability, booking meeting rooms, hot desking and more.
THE rAVe Agency
Gary Kayye, founder of rAVe [PUBS], has worked in the industry as a consultant, writer and speaker for more than 25 years. He was the 2003 InfoComm Educator of the Year and 2007 NSCA Instructor of the Year. Prior to founding his own consulting and publishing company, Gary was vice president of sales and marketing for AMX (now owned by HARMAN) and vice president of sales and marketing at Extron. He graduated from UNC-Chapel Hill, where he currently teaches classes on technology and branding in the School of Media & Journalism.
Nia Celestin is Head of Marketing at DTEN, known for its intuitive, all-in-one video collaboration solutions. Her career spans 15 years in Silicon Valley with ever-progressive roles at leading technology firms and emerging start-ups. She is an active member of Chief, the executive network focused on connecting and supporting women leaders. As a seasoned marketing executive, Celestin offers unique perspectives on topics regarding marketing agility, consumer journeys and workplace diversity.
Scott Krueckeberg is an award-winning product designer, recognized UCC and AV expert, and highly successful sales director. Currently Head of Strategic Alliances at DTEN, his depth of experience in the technology space covers international marketing, channel development, brand management, and manufacturing.